Apply all over face and neck gently massage into your skin. Gentle enough for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne prone skin. If spending periods of time in the sun, please use sunscreen.
Water (Aqua), C13-14 Isoparaffin (Petroleum Distillate, Hydrotreated Light), Butylene Glycol (type of Alcohol), Butylated Hydroxytoluene (from Olives and Lychees produced BHT), C9-11 Pareth-6, Lecithin (Extracted Oil of Seed), Caprylic / Capric Acid Triglyceride (from Coconut Oil or Palm Kernel Oil), Carbomer (Polyacrylic Acid), Arbutin (from Wheat, Pear Skins and Bear Berries), Linoleic Acid (Polyunsaturated Omega-6 Fatty Acid), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), Glutathione (Amino Acid), Glycerine (Glycerol, from Animal Fats and Plant Oils like Shea Butter or Coconut Oil), Disodium Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid (Oleanic Acid, from Olive Oil, Phytolacca Americana, American Pokeweed, Syzygium Spp, Garlic etc.), Tocopheryl Actate (Vitamin E Acetate), Niacinamide (Nicotinamide, Vitamin B3, found in many foods including Yeast, Meat, Fish, Milk, Eggs, Green Vegetables, Beans and Cereal Grains), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Hyaluronic Acid (Hyaluronan), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 (Pal-GHK and Palmitoyl Oligopeptide), Imperata Cylindrical Root Extract (Cogongrass), Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract (Licorice Plant), Simmondsia Chinenisi (Jojoba Seed Oil Buxus Chinensis, Deernut, Goatnut, Pignut), Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide), Zinc PCA (Zinc, Zinc Sulfates), Phenoxyethanol (2-Phenoxyethan-1-Ol), Chlorphenesin.
Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 (Pal-GHK and Palmitoyl Oligopeptide)
• Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles particularly on the forehead and crow’s feet so it’s regarded as probably the best treatment for wrinkles on face.
• Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 is a Matrikine-Mimetic compound that regulates cell activity, wound repair and Collagen tissue remodeling.
• Peptides in skincare (are the new Botox). Peptides trick our skin into thinking it’s lost more collagen and therefore needs to produce more.
Niacinamide (Nicotinamide, Vitamin B3, found in many foods including Yeast, Meat, Fish, Milk, Eggs, Green Vegetables, Beans and Cereal Grains)
• Niacinamide is one of the most sought-after ingredients with 275,000 google searches per Month in the UK alone.
• It minimizes lines and wrinkles so it’s an ideal ingredient in a anti aging cream for face.
• Niacinamide boosts collagen production, contributes to better synthesis and formation of collagen and elastin.
• Niacinamide cream is also used as a treatment for acne.
Hyaluronic Acid (Hyaluronan, from Bone Broth, Soy-Based, Starchy Root Vegetables, Citrus Fruits, Leafy Greens and Sweet Potatoes)
• Researchers have found Hyaluronic Acid supplementation to be directly correlated to measured increases in skin moisture.
• After using Hyaluronic Acid microscopic skin surface analysis shows increased skin smoothness and improvement of wrinkles so it’s perfect in a face cream for wrinkles.
• Hyaluronic Acid is the third most searched skincare ingredients with more than half a million google searches per Month in the UK alone.
• Topical treatments sooths redness and dermatitis, while injections can make skin appear firmer.
• Hyaluronic Acid promotes the delivery of active ingredients to the inner layers of the skin and has free radical scavenging properties.
Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter)
• Shea butter is a secret superfood for your skin. This nutrient powerhouse boosts the health of our skin with its moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties so it’s perfect in a anti aging cream for face.
Imperata Cylindrical Root Extract (Cogongrass)
• Increases the level of skin moisturization by 45%, which is 88% more effective than unmaintained skin.
• Increases intracellular osmosis allowing water to be drawn into the skin cells. Targets dehydrated skin and helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract (Licorice Plant)
• Glycyrrhizin (Licorice Plant) is anti-inflammatory, which means less redness and irritation for inflamed, irritated skin.
• As an antioxidant, it protects our skin against free radicals.
• It is a rich source of antioxidants, which offers skin lightening and anti-aging benefits.
Simmondsia Chinenisi (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Buxus Chinensis, Deernut, Goatnut, Pignut)
• Jojoba has great skin softening capabilities and helps with reducing the appearance of acne and wrinkles.
• Jojoba Oil has soothing anti-inflammatory agents, healing properties, moisturizing and is a natural antimicrobial.
• Jojoba Oil can help you avoid breakouts as well as promote healing for mild acne.
• Jojoba Oil can help your skin fight oxidative stress caused by everyday exposure to pollutants and other toxins. This makes it less likely to build up on your skin and clog your pores, leading to fewer breakouts and less severe acne.
Glycerine (Glycerol, from Animal Fats and Plant Oils like Shea Butter or Coconut Oil)
• Also called glycerol, it is used to treat many oily skin conditions, like acne, skin infections, wrinkles and fine lines.
• Increases skin hydration, relieves dryness and refreshes the skin’s surface.
Lecithin (Extracted Oil of Seed, from Plants such as Soy, Sunflower or Rapeseed)
• It’s used as an emollient, making skin feel smooth by restoring hydration.
Caprylic / Capric Acid Triglyceride (from Coconut Oil or Palm Kernel Oil)
• It helps smooth skin and works as an antioxidant.
Alpha Arbutin (Comes from Wheat, Pear Skins and Bear Berries)
• Arbutin naturally fades hyperpigmentation meaning it works to fade sun spots, age spots, acne scars and melasma.
• Arbutin prevents future freckles and hyperpigmentation from developing, even after a sunburn.
Linoleic Acid (Polyunsaturated Omega-6 Fatty Acid, from Safflower, Sunflower, Rosehip and Evening Primrose.)
• Linoleic acid helps make the skin’s barrier stronger so it can keep water in and irritants out.
• Topical use of linoleic acid helps reduce acne breakouts.
Glutathione (Amino Acid, from Broccoli, Cabbage, Cauliflower and Mustard Greens)
• Glutathione acts as an antioxidant, preventing and delaying cell damage, improves skin elasticity and reduces skin wrinkles.
Oleanolic Acid (Oleanic Acid, from Olive Oil, Phytolacca Americana, American Pokeweed, Syzygium Spp, Garlic etc.)
• Oleanolic Acid Protects the Skin from particulate matter-induced aging
Tocopheryl Actate (Vitamin E Acetate)
• Promotes healthy skin it moisturizes and prevents wrinkles.
C13-14 Isoparaffin (Petroleum Distillate, Hydrotreated Light)
• As an emollient, C13-14 Isoparaffin has the ability to soften and soothe the skin.
• It also acts as an occlusive agent by forming a protective layer on the surface of skin.
Butylene Glycol (Type of Alcohol)
• Butylene Glycol has health benefits if you have dry skin or frequent breakouts.
• People who have dry skin can use Butylene Glycol to reduce their symptoms.
Zinc PCA (Zinc, Zinc Sulfates)
• Anti-inflammatory agent.
• Contains healing properties.