TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective Date: 01. 3. 2019
THE SECTION BELOW TITLED “DISPUTES” CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER. THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS PLEASE READ THEM.
You must be 18 years old or the age of majority in your jurisdiction in order to make a purchase on our Site. If you are under 18 years old or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, then you may not make a purchase on our Site. If you are under 13 years old, you may browse our Site. However, you may not provide personal information to us, make a purchase on the Site nor register on the Site. This Site is not directed to children under 13 years old. By accessing or using the Site, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT USE OUR SITE.
2. YOUNG AS loyalty program
For the terms and conditions applicable to the YOUNG AS loyalty program, please click here.
3. Products and Services for Personal Use
The products and services available on the Site, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services, or samples thereof, you purchase or otherwise receive from us. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled or products or services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions.
4. Purchase Related Policies and Procedures
To view policies and procedures related to orders placed through this Site (such as order processing, shipping and handling, returns and exchanges), click here.
5. Accuracy of Information
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Site; however, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors, information or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
This Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to pricing and availability, and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information. We apologize for any inconvenience.
6. Intellectual Property
All information and content available on the Site and its look and feel, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, service marks, features, functions, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation and organization thereof (collectively, the “Content”) is our property or the property of our parents, subsidiaries, our affiliates, partners or licensors, and is protected by international laws, including laws governing copyrights and trademarks.
Except as set forth in Section 7 below, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content nor any portion of the Site may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our express, prior written consent.
7. Limited Licenses; Use Restrictions
We grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the Site. You understand and agree that you will not do or attempt to do or cause any third party to do or attempt to do any of the following in connection with your use of the Site:
- frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Site or any portion thereof;
- use any meta tags, “hidden text”, robots, spiders, crawlers, or other tools, whether manual or automated, to collect, scrape, index, mine, republish, redistribute, transmit, sell, license or download the Site, Content (except caching or as necessary to view the Site), or the personal information of others without our prior written permission or authorization;
- make any use of the Site or any Content other than for personal use;
- modify, reverse engineer or create any derivative works based upon the Site or any Content;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass including advocating harassment of another, entrap or harm any third party including harming minors in any way;
- intentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- transmit, upload, post, email, share, distribute, reproduce, or otherwise make available any software viruses, malware, program, code, file, or other material intended to interrupt, disrupt, alter, destroy, or limit any part of the Site; and / or
- engage or make any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitation or promotional material, including chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.”
We also grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site for personal, non-commercial use only. A website that links to the Site (i) may link to, but not replicate, any and/or all of our Content; (ii) may not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products; (iii) may not misrepresent its relationship with us; (iv) may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive controversial or illegal or inappropriate for any ages (as determined in our sole discretion); (v) may not portray us or our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions; and/or (vi) may not link to any page of the Site other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Site, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link and cease any linking unless separately and expressly authorized in writing by us to resume linking.
Any unauthorized use by you of the Site or any and/or all of our Content automatically terminates the limited licenses set forth in this Section 7 without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law or these Terms and Conditions.
8. Your Obligations and Responsibilities
By accessing or using the Site or any Content, you agree that you will comply with these Terms and Conditions and any warnings or instructions on the Site. You agree that when accessing or using the Site or any Content, you will act in accordance with the law, custom and in good faith. You may not make any change or alteration to the Site or any Content or services that may appear on this Site and may not impair in any way the integrity or operation of the Site. Without limiting the generality of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, if you default negligently or willfully in any of the obligations set forth in these Terms and Conditions, you shall be liable for all the losses and damages that this may cause to us, our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or licensors.
9. Your Account
Subject to the age restrictions outlined above, you may view and use many features of the Site without registering, including making purchases, but in order to access and use some parts of the Site, you may need to register an account with us. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for restricting access to your computer. If there has been an unauthorized use of your password or account, please notify us immediately. You are responsible for providing and maintaining current, complete, accurate and truthful information on your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur with your permission or authorization under your account, username and / or password, or because you fail to maintain sufficient security over your account, username and / or password. If you are accessing and using the Site on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent you do not have such authority you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Site or Content resulting from such access or use. You may cancel your online account with us at any time by contacting us by email at [email protected] We reserve the right to refuse service and / or terminate accounts without prior notice if these Terms and Conditions are violated or if we decide, in our sole discretion, that it would be in our best interest to do so.
10. Third Party Links
We are not responsible for the content of any third-party sites even if they are linked to or from the Site. Links appearing on the Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates or partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. You use and access of these third-party websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of the third-party websites or any other websites linked to or from the Site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such websites, including without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the privacy policies and terms and conditions of the third-party websites you visit.
11. Special Features, Functionality and Events
12. User Content
When you transmit, upload, post, e-mail, share, distribute, reproduce or otherwise make available suggestions, ideas, inquiries, feedback, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, images, videos, messages or other materials (“User Content”) on the Site in any manner, you are entirely responsible for such User Content. You hereby grant to us a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit, and otherwise exploit such User Content throughout the world, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, including without limitation, developing, manufacturing, distributing and marketing products.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control the rights to your User Content. You agree not to engage in or assist or encourage others to engage in transmitting, uploading, posting, emailing, sharing, distributing, reproducing, or otherwise making available User Content that (a) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (b) you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (c) is known by you to be false, fraudulent, inaccurate or misleading; (d) you were compensated for or granted any consideration by any third party; or (e) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating User Content, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the User Content. We do not endorse or control the User Content transmitted or posted on the Site and therefore, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable to you. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any User Content, including without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the use of any User Content transmitted, uploaded, posted, e-mailed or otherwise made available via the Site. You hereby waive all rights to any claims against us for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with User Content.
You acknowledge that we have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse to post or remove any User Content and we reserve the right to change, condense, or delete any User Content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we have the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable and we reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice for any users who violate these Terms and Conditions or infringe the rights of others.
Deletion of User Content
If you wish to delete certain of your public User Content, such as your ratings and reviews posting(s), on the Site or in connection with our mobile applications, please contact us by email at [email protected] and include the following information in your deletion request: first name, last name, user name / screen name (if applicable), email address associated with our website and / or mobile applications, your reason for deleting the posting, and date(s) of posting(s) you wish to delete (if you have it). We may not be able to process your deletion request if you are unable to provide such information to us. Please allow up to 10 business days to process your deletion request.
13. Copyright Infringement Notices
We respect the intellectual property of others and require that users of the Sites do the same. We also maintain a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of the Sites’ use privileges of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights. Consistent with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, if you believe that copyrighted materials have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send an e-mail or written notice to our Designated Agent for notices of infringement and provide the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that you claim is infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing and the location of that material on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can contact our designated agent for notifications of claimed infringement at:
Copyright Agent c/o Legal Department
Email: [email protected]
NOTE: THE ABOVE CONTACT INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING YOUNG AS ONLINE THAT COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS AND SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE GROUP BY EMAIL TO [email protected]
14. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT AND SERVICES ARE PRESENTED “AS IS.” NEITHER WE NOR OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THESE SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE SITE OR ITS CONTENTS OR SERVICES.
YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER WE NOR OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY OR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) FOR ANY (a) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (b) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE SITE; (c) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (d) LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF DEALINGS WITH OR THE PRESENCE OF OFF-WEBSITE LINKS ON THE SITE; (e) COMPUTER VIRUSES, SYSTEM FAILURES OR MALFUNCTIONS WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING DURING HYPERLINK TO OR FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES (f) ANY INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN CONTENT OR (g) EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
FURTHER, NEITHER WE NOR OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS WILL BE LIABLE IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, OR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE SITE OR YOUR USE THEREOF, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR SUCH CLAIMS EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
YOU AGREE THAT NO CLAIMS OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, OR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO, THE USE OF THE SITE OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION RELATING TO SUCH CLAIM OR ACTION AROSE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, TERMINATION OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS YOUR SOLE REMEDY. WE HAVE NO OTHER OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, OR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, licensors, officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand arising from (i) your use of the Sites or the Site Content in violation of any law, rule, regulation or these Terms and Conditions, or (ii) any part of your User Content. You also agree to indemnify the Indemnified Parties for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
With respect to any dispute, claim, or controversy regarding the Site, all rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the. ANY DISPUTE RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THESE SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE PARTIES (OTHER THAN CLAIMS RELATING TO THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF YOUNG AS OR OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS OR LICENSORS OR CLAIMS IN EQUITY) SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION IN NEW YORK AND YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT YOURSELF TO THE JURISDICTION AND PROCEEDINGS THEREOF. ARBITRATION MEANS THAT AN ARBITRATOR(S) WILL DECIDE THE CLAIM, AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT OR TO HAVE A JUDGE OR JURY DECIDE YOUR CLAIM. YOUR RIGHTS TO PREHEARING EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION AND APPEALS MAY ALSO BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION. It is further agreed that any dispute over the scope of this arbitration provision and any dispute as to whether a claim is arbitral shall be submitted to the arbitrator for decision. Notwithstanding the foregoing, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of our affiliates, partners or licensors or otherwise have a cause of action in equity, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court of competent jurisdiction and you consent to jurisdiction and venue in any such court for such purposes.
You agree that any arbitration or proceeding shall be limited to the dispute between us and you individually, and (i) no arbitration or proceeding shall be joined with any other; (ii) there is no right or authority for any dispute to be arbitrated or resolved on a class action-basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (iii) there is no right or authority for any dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST US ONLY IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
17. Consent to Receive Notices Electronically by Posting on the Site and Via Email
You consent to receive any agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications (collectively, “Notices”) to which these Terms and Conditions refer from us electronically including without limitation by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all Notices that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. To withdraw your consent to receive Notices electronically, you must notify us of your withdrawal of such consent by emailing us at [email protected] and discontinue your use of this Site. In such event, all rights granted to you pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to Section 7 hereof, shall automatically terminate. Unfortunately, we cannot provide the benefits of this Site to any user that cannot consent to receipt of Notices electronically.
You acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of the Site, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Site and providing notice of such change. The Effective Date of the current version of the Terms and Conditions is at the top of this page. Your continued use of the Site thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed Terms and Conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Site.
Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between us. Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect our full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole but these Terms and Conditions shall be modified, to the extent possible, by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the original intent of the parties as reflected in the original provision. The headings in the Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall not be used in its interpretation.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email us at [email protected] .
Copyright © YOUNG AS. All worldwide rights reserved.
LOYALTY PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN YOUNG AS THE YOUNG AS LOYALTY PROGRAM CAREFULLY. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS DESCRIBED HEREIN AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM.
SECTION 8 BELOW CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER. THEY AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS. PLEASE READ THEM.
Membership Eligibility and Overview
- The YOUNG AS loyalty program (“Program”) is offered at the sole discretion of YOUNG AS (“YOUNG,” “we,” “our” or “us”). The Program is available to individuals for their personal use only and is limited to one account per individual. Corporations, associations or other groups may not participate in the Program. Individuals who are at least 18 years or older and who provide and maintain a valid email address are eligible to become members. No purchase is necessary to join the Program. The Program may not be used for any business or commercial purpose and we may refuse to create an account for any reason. Employees and individuals employed by our business partners or vendors are eligible for membership for personal use only but may be excluded from certain benefits of the Program.
- Eligible individuals may enroll in the Program by visiting www.youngas.com (collectively, the “Site”) and following the Program prompts to register for the Program.
- You are required to provide your email address in order to enroll in the Program. You will also need to create an account by providing your name and creating a password in order to access certain Program benefits and rewards. You are solely responsible for maintaining the accuracy of your account information and for updating it as required. You may update your personal information on the Site.
- Only one Program account may be associated with a single email address. In the event of a dispute over ownership of the Program membership account, the member will be deemed to be the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of enrollment. For purposes of these Terms, the “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to the submitted email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
How the Program Works
- The Program is a way in which we reward and thank our loyal customers for purchasing our products and for participating in certain brand experiences on the Site. You are able to earn points and reach Program loyalty tiers by making eligible purchases or taking certain other Program actions. Once you earn points and reach a certain loyalty tier, you may be eligible for certain benefits and rewards applicable to that tier, which benefits may change from time to time and may be offered on a limited basis. Eligible purchases and other opportunities to earn points and reach
- Program loyalty tiers will be posted on the Site or may be published through other media (e.g., in marketing communications, social media, etc.). Visit our FAQs to learn more about earning points and reaching the Program loyalty tiers.The Program is a tier-based program determined by the number of points a member has earned within a single year on eligible purchases and through qualifying activities, beginning on the date when you enroll. There are 3 tiers with associated benefits:
Level 1, Bronze | 0-349 points
Level 2, Silver | 350-649 points
Level 3, Gold | 650 + points
- When you join, you’ll automatically be placed in Level 1, Bronze and be eligible for all the benefits Level 1 members receive. Once you earn at least 350 points in your first year, you’ll be automatically moved up to Level 2, Silver. If you earn 650 points or more in your first year, you’ll qualify for Level 3, Gold.
- Your status in a particular tier is good for the year in which you qualify for that tier and the following full year. After that, you’ll need to earn enough points to qualify for that tier each year. For example, if you qualify for Level 2, Silver, during your first year, you’ll maintain Silver status during your second year. But, if you earn less than 350 points on eligible purchases during your second year, you’ll drop back down to Level 1, Bronze status on your second anniversary date.
- For your purchase to qualify for the Program, you must be enrolled in the Program within 30 days of the date of purchase and either (1) be signed into your online account at the time of purchase; or (2) provide your Program member identification (that is, the email address you registered under the Program) when (a) purchasing on the Site and / or (b) submitting your qualifying receipt(s) from an authorized retailer within 30 days of the date of purchase. However, if your membership in the Program is terminated for any reason and you enroll in a new Program account, any purchases made prior to the date you enroll in a new Program account do not qualify for points.
- Members receive 1 point for every $1 spent on eligible purchases at the Site and 1 point for every $1 spent (excluding sales tax) on YOUNG AS products purchased in store or online at the qualifying retailers listed below. Eligible purchases include regular priced merchandise and exclude Gift Cards, sales tax, state fees, discounts, shipping and delivery charges, and / or other excluded charges specified by us from time-to-time. All points earned from purchases on the Site are pending until your order ships, at which point they are fully matured and capable of redemption.
- In addition to these purchases, you may also earn points for the following actions on the Site. To earn points, please check to make sure you are a Program member and you have logged into your account before completing the actions below. The number of points, if any, awarded for each action is determined by YOUNG AS in its sole but reasonable discretion and in all cases subject to a maximum number of points earned for each action per year.
- Chatting with an online Beauty Advisor for product advice and / or beauty tips
- Writing product reviews that get published – maximum ten times per year. (To earn points, you must be logged in to your Program account when you purchase the reviewed product at the site and check that you are a YOUNG AS member).
- Sharing your favorite products on Facebook, Twitter from the share buttons on the Site (maximum once a month per platform)
- Earn bonus points for orders fulfilled through Auto Replenishment
- Earn bonus points for purchases made on the Site during exclusive Double Points events.
- Members will not receive points or benefits from purchases made at airport store locations or from purchases made at non-qualifying retailers. Purchases made in retail stores outside are not eligible for the Program.
- Points are valid for one year from your Program “anniversary date.” This is the anniversary of the date you enrolled in the Program and occurs on a 12-month cycle. On your anniversary date each year, your points reset to zero and you start accumulating new points benefits and unlocking new rewards.
Program Benefits and Rewards
- As a member, you earn points that determine your points benefits plus tier levels and tier benefits. To redeem offers and rewards, you must have accumulated the minimum number of points as established by us for a particular benefit. Product rewards and samples are shipped with product purchases on the Site only. Points may never be exchanged for cash. You must be logged in to your Program account to use your benefits. You will find your eligible offers and rewards (with offer codes if applicable) listed in your personal account. Qualifying members will receive email invitations when event rewards are available if they have not opted-out of receiving Program emails.
- Points Benefits: At different point levels you will unlock rewards that can be used in conjunction with a purchase on the Site. These rewards are based on the number of points you have accumulated in a single year as listed below and are valid for one-time redemption per year. You must redeem your unlocked rewards prior to your anniversary date, or the available rewards will expire. On your anniversary date, your points reset to zero and you start accumulating new points and unlocking new rewards. You may only redeem one points benefit reward per order. Points benefits cannot be combined with other Site-wide promotional offers (e.g., other discounts, free sample offers, free product offers, etc.).
- 15% off an online order* (valid when you enroll in the Program and each year, beginning on your anniversary date)
- 20% off an online order* (valid at 350 points and above)
- Free product with purchase (valid at 450 points and above)
- Free product with purchase (valid at 650 points and above)
*Not valid for purchase of Gift Cards, eGift Cards, sales tax, and other excluded charges and / or products as specified by us from time to time, including, but not limited to, certain discounted products and reduced-price promotional sets.
- Tier benefits: Certain benefits are based on tier level achieved and you are eligible for these benefits while you are in that tier regardless of the number of points you currently have. Tier benefits can only be redeemed on the Site with the exception of exclusive in-store member events and VIP events or as otherwise noted. On your anniversary date, even though your points reset to zero, your initial tier status for the year is determined by the number of points earned in the prior year.
Level 1, Bronze: 0-349 points
- Birthday Gift* (with purchase, valid once per year)
- Free Sample
- Early Access to Events and Products
Level 2, Silver: 350-649 points
- All Level 1 Benefits
- Product Previews
- Online Events
- Member Events
Level 3, Gold: 650 points and above
- All Level 1 and Level 2 benefits
- Your Personal Beauty Advisor
- VIP Member Events
*During the month of your birthday, you can redeem your Birthday Gift on the Site with a purchase and by providing your offer code, which will be visible within your account profile if you have provided your birth date. You must be logged into your Program account to redeem your Birthday Gift. There is a limit of one Birthday Gift per member per year, and Birthday Gifts cannot be transferred, delayed, exchanged or returned. Birthday Gifts cannot be combined with any Program discount offers or product rewards or with other Site-wide promotional offers (e.g., other discounts, free sample offers, free product offers, etc.).
- Offers and rewards are available while supplies last and substitutions made by us in our sole discretion may occur. If your online order is not completed for any reason, any offers or rewards will be removed from your shopping basket and may no longer be available. You are not required to redeem your accumulated rewards and / or benefits. We are unable to re-ship offers or rewards if they arrive damaged, if you received the wrong one or if one is missing from your order. In the event an offer or reward arrives damaged, you received the wrong one, or one is missing from your order, please contact Customer Service.
- Neither accounts nor program rewards, benefits and/or points may be transferred, shared or combined. Only the member paying for the products may accumulate rewards, benefits and / or points. We reserve the right to monitor the number of accounts per household and refuse, merge or close additional or duplicate accounts at any time. Your account information (including security details) are confidential and should not be shared with any other person.
Rewards, benefits and points earned through the Program have no cash value, are non-transferable, and you have no property rights in or to rewards or other Program benefits. Purchase balances and/or points credited to your Program account will be decreased or reversed, as applicable, if part or all of a purchase is returned or cancelled or if the credit is obtained through fraudulent or other activity that violates these Terms. The sale, barter, transfer, or assignment of any rewards or benefits offered through the program, other than by us, is expressly prohibited.
- Rewards cannot be exchanged or returned for points, another product or service or a monetary refund.
- The products and services available through the program and any samples that we may provide to you are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products, services, or samples you purchase or otherwise receive from us. We reserve the right, without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled and / or any products or services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms.
- We are not responsible for rewards, benefits and/or points lost or redeemed due to fraudulent activity by you or any third party.
- We reserve the right to change program benefits, how you earn points and reach each Program tier and how we evaluate and reward your eligible purchases and / or other program activity. We reserve the right to place limits on the number of purchases or activities that are eligible for the program and / or for any given tier, the number or types of rewards or benefits you may receive or earn in any given tier, in a given time period or for the duration of the program, and / or any combination thereof.
- If you have concerns that a purchase or other activity was not properly applied to your account, you should contact YOUNG AS Customer Service. Your email must specify your name and email address associated with the program, the date of the Program activity, and the issue(s) you encountered. This email must be sent no more than forty-five (45) days after the date the purchase or other Program activity took place. We are not responsible for late notifications about purchases or other Program activities not being credited to an account.
- Rewards can only be redeemed on the Site and only with a product purchase, unless otherwise noted by YOUNG AS.
- By enrolling in the program, you will be automatically subscribed to receive and you consent to receive YOUNG AS marketing emails, including program-related communications.
Termination and Modification
- The program and its benefits are offered at our sole discretion. We may, in our discretion, cancel, modify, restrict or terminate these Terms, our FAQs and/or the program or any aspect or feature of the program at any time without prior notice, even though such changes may affect the value of rewards or benefits already accumulated or earned and / or the ability to redeem accumulated rewards or benefits.
- We reserve the right to exclude you from or to discontinue your participation in the program and to audit your membership account at any time, in our sole discretion. To keep your account active, you must log in to your Program account and make a purchase within 24 months. Any suspected abuse of the Program, failure to follow any Terms, membership inactivity for more than 24 months, illegal activity, fraud, misrepresentation or other conduct inconsistent with these Terms and / or detrimental to us or our interests, including without limitation, any suspected illegal, fraudulent other unauthorized use of any Program rewards, points, cards, credits, vouchers, coupons and/or certificates, may result in the revocation of your membership and make you ineligible for further participation in the Program. If your membership is revoked, any rewards or benefits in your account will automatically expire and your access to the Program and features will automatically terminate. If we suspect illegal activity, fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of these Terms, we also have the right to take appropriate legal action, in our sole discretion.
- If you decide you no longer want to be a part of the program, you may cancel your membership at any time by opting-out of the program in your account on the Site. If you cancel your membership, you will lose all accumulated points, benefits and tier status.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
- NEITHER YOUNG AS NOR OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY OR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) FOR ANY (a) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (b) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE PROGRAM; (c) DATA NON-DELIVERY, LOSS, THEFT, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (d) LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF DEALINGS WITH OR THE PRESENCE OF THIRD PARTY LINKS ON THE SITE OR USE OF ANY REWARD OR BENEFIT OF THE PROGRAM; (e) COMPUTER VIRUSES, SYSTEM FAILURES OR MALFUNCTIONS WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING DURING HYPERLINK TO OR FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES; (f) ANY INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN PROGRAM CONTENT; OR (g) EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED.
- YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER YOUNG AS NOR OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY OR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) FOR ANY (a) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (b) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE PROGRAM; (c) DATA NON-DELIVERY, LOSS, THEFT, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (d) LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF DEALINGS WITH OR THE PRESENCE OF THIRD PARTY LINKS ON THE SITE OR USE OF ANY REWARD OR BENEFIT OF THE PROGRAM; (e) COMPUTER VIRUSES, SYSTEM FAILURES OR MALFUNCTIONS WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING DURING HYPERLINK TO OR FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES; (f) ANY INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN PROGRAM CONTENT; OR (g) EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED.
- FURTHER NEITHER YOUNG AS NOR OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE PROGRAM OR AND YOUR PARTICIPATION THEREIN, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY OR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
- YOU AGREE THAT NO CLAIMS OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY OR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO, YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, USE OF ANY REWARDS OR OTHER BENEFIT OR THESE TERMS MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION RELATING TO SUCH CLAIM OR ACTION AROSE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE PROGRAM, TERMINATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP IN THE PROGRAM IS YOUR SOLE REMEDY. WE HAVE NO OTHER OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, OR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, licensors, officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any third-party claim, action, or demand resulting from your participation in the Program in violation of any law, rule, regulation or these Terms.
Governing Law and Disputes
- This Program and these Terms will be governed by and construed under the law.
- ANY DISPUTE RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS PROGRAM, THESE TERMS, YOUR PROGRAM MEMBERSHIP, OR THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE PARTIES SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION IN NEW YORK AND YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT YOURSELF TO THE JURISDICTION AND PROCEEDINGS THEREOF. ARBITRATION MEANS THAT A SINGLE ARBITRATOR WILL DECIDE THE CLAIM, AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT OR TO HAVE A JUDGE OR JURY DECIDE YOUR CLAIM. YOUR RIGHTS TO PREHEARING EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION AND APPEALS MAY ALSO BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION. It is further agreed that any dispute over the scope of this arbitration provision and any dispute as to whether a claim is arbitral shall be submitted to the arbitrator for decision. Notwithstanding the foregoing, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of our affiliates, partners or licensors or otherwise have a cause of action in equity, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court of competent jurisdiction and you consent to jurisdiction and venue in any such court for such purposes. Arbitration under these Terms shall be conducted under the Consumer-Related Disputes Supplementary Rules. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- You agree that any arbitration or proceeding shall be limited to the dispute between us and you individually, and (i) no arbitration or proceeding shall be joined with any other; (ii) there is no right or authority for any dispute to be arbitrated or resolved on a class action-basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (iii) there is no right or authority for any dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST US ONLY IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
For information about the Program and your membership, contact via email [email protected] We are not responsible for requests or correspondence lost or delayed over the Internet. You may also provide answers to helpful frequently answered questions in our FAQs.