- Orders are processed and shipped on business days only (Monday through Friday, excluding Holidays).
- Orders placed on Holidays or Weekend Days will be processed the following business day.
- Orders are processed within 1 – 2 business days.
All purchases are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases will be processed and shipped.
Payment Authorization Holds
When placing an order using a credit card or debit card, two transactions will be posted to your account.
- The issuing bank for your payment card will place a hold on the funds in your account in the amount of your purchase when an order is authorized. This action reserves the funds for the pending charge.
- You will subsequently be charged for the order which removes the funds from your account. The charge may vary from the amount of the authorization hold if the order is altered or cancelled prior to shipment.
If an order is cancelled, the authorization hold will be removed by the issuing bank. For details on the removal of authorization holds, please contact the issuing bank’s customer service. Because this process is specific to each bank, we regret that we cannot provide assistance with the removal of authorization holds.
Maximum Purchase Policy
We must limit orders to six of any single items, with a maximum purchase of $5000 per customer. Orders exceeding these limits are subject to cancellation. If you have any questions, please Contact Us and we will be happy to assist.
Check the status of your most recent orders at www.youngas.com. Click on the Order Status (links to login) and login to your Account to view the status of your orders.
To track your order via the carrier’s Web site, click on the tracking number next to the order to view the delivery status of your order.
*Please note: Some carriers / postal services may not have tracking information available.
If you would like to cancel an online order after it has been placed, please contact us by email [email protected].com within one hour of placement. We will do our best to accommodate your request. Once an order is processing, we regret that it cannot be changed or cancelled.
Occasionally orders or parts of an order are cancelled for various reasons. Some reasons are:
- Item(s) are not available
- Difficulty in processing payment information.
- Cannot ship to the address provided
- A duplicate order was placed
- By customer request
- Purchase limits have been exceeded
If your order is cancelled, you will receive an email notice to advise you of the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items. If you have questions about a cancelled order, please contact our Online Service Experts at [email protected]
Pre-Order is the ability to reserve a product prior to the date on which it becomes available for immediate purchase on www.youngas.com. When you purchase a Pre-Order item, we will provide an estimated ship date for that item on your order confirmation email; this date is also visible in the Order History section of your account. Pre-Order items may ship separately from other items in your order, and you will receive a shipping confirmation email when the shipment occurs. If we are unable to ship your product by the estimated ship date, we will provide you with notice and you will have an option to cancel.
YOUNG AS does not charge your credit or debit card until your item(s) has shipped. However, prior to shipment, your debit or credit card statement may show an “authorization hold,” which may look similar to a deduction from your account. These funds have not been deducted but are instead being reserved within your account to ensure that your order can be processed. The authorization hold will typically last from three to seven days, depending on the policy of your bank or card issuer.
Find a Missing Package
If the tracking information for your package confirms delivery and you cannot locate the delivered package:
- Check with neighbors and family members
- Look around the delivery location
- Check for notice of attempted delivery
- Contact the carrier