For information on a specific order you’ve already placed, click here for your Order Status. Read below for general details:
Registered Mail Shipping
Most Standard orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days, depending on product availability. Please note: orders are shipped and delivered on business days only (Monday through Friday, except major holidays). Because a signature on delivery is required orders can NOT be sent to P.O. Boxes.
EMS Express courier Shipping
EMS orders will be processed and shipped in 1 – 2 days, depending on product availability. Please note: orders are shipped and delivered on business days only (Monday through Friday, except major holidays). Because a signature on delivery is required orders can NOT be sent to P.O. Boxes.
No because a signature on delivery is required orders can NOT be sent to P.O. Boxes or APO / FPO / DPO.
Yes absolutely, at YOUNG AS we understand how important security is to you. When you order online with us, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. This is the most advanced consumer online security technique to date. You can be assured that your order will be placed safely and securely. We have used government approved encryption software. In order for encryption to take place, your browser must have the SSL protocol. The following browsers have this software:
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Firefox 1.0.4 or higher
- Safari (MAC Only)
MY INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER FILTERS UNWANTED EMAIL AND SPAM. COUNLD THIESE FILTERS BLOCK EMAIL THANT I WISH TO RECEIVE?
Yes, they may. Spam filters can restrict wanted email as well as unwanted email. If you believe this is happening, please consult the help section of your email program or contact your ISP directly to see how to relax or remove the settings that filter or block email. Many email programs allow you to designate messages from www.youngas.com as legitimate email, ensuring that all future correspondence regarding your www.youngas.com order will be accepted. If you have further questions, please contact
NO, we do not test our products or ingredients on animals at YOUNG AS.
The safety of our consumers is our highest priority. We utilize the latest advances in NON-animal safety testing and human volunteer testing to deliver products of the highest safety and quality to our consumers. We are proud that we our Company remain dedicated to the elimination of animal testing on all cosmetic products and ingredients worldwide. We believe that animal testing should not be needed to validate safety of cosmetic products or ingredients and we are encouraging the use of alternatives and the elimination of such animal testing globally.
Consumer safety has always been a top priority at YOUNG AS. We are committed to selling only safe products and work diligently to ensure that our formulations and packaging meet our exceedingly high standards and comply with applicable regulations in every country in which our products are sold. YOUNG AS is committed to ensuring the safety of our products and the well-being of our consumers. The ingredients used in our products have been tested and found to be safe when used as intended. Our strict product safety process includes review, evaluation and testing of ingredients and finished products. We continually reference peer-reviewed scientific research and evaluate our use of ingredients consistent with prevailing scientific opinion, related regulations, and our commitment to bringing our consumers high-quality, innovative products that comply with regulations everywhere in the world where we do business.
YOUNG AS makes it easy our creams are for all skin types. For one-on-one guided assistance, simply Click here or click on chat icon in right corner to chat live with our online Beauty Advisors.
Aging skin and breakouts, do you have skincare to help both?
Yes, we do! This is a concern for many and YOUNG AS has highly effective anti-aging products. For more information, chat live (by clicking on chat icon in right corner) with an online Beauty Advisor.
Yes, we suggest using YOUNG AS Face Serum day and night before applying YOUNG AS creams. Serums are highly concentrated, provide immediate and long-term results as well as boost and support the natural functions in the skin. Click here to learn more.
Yes, you may layer your favorite YOUNG AS cream over YOUNG AS Face Serum for advanced repair benefits, both day and night.
A fragrance choice is a personal one and that’s why we have experts on hand to assist. You may chat live (Click on chat icon in right corner) with our online Beauty Advisors to learn more about the notes and experiential nature of each fragrance.
If you have opened the fragrance, we can not except a return of it.
Everyone loves a YOUNG AS gift. They’re a great way to try new products. To hear about exclusive gifts online at www.youngas.com click here and sign up for our email newsletters. * Minimum purchase price varies and is exclusive of taxes and other charges. One gift to a customer, please, per event. Offer good while supplies last, quantities limited.
The YOUNG AS loyalty program is your front row seat to the best in beauty. When it comes to beauty, there’s only one list you want to be on: the YOUNG AS loyalty program. Accumulate points, unlock rewards and enjoy more amazing treats and experiences. And this is only the beginning….
You can join the YOUNG AS loyalty program by signing up and following the prompts to register. In order to sign up, you must provide your email address. To enjoy the full benefits of the program, you will also need an account. If you do not have an account, you can create one by providing your name and creating a password. There is no cost to join.
The YOUNG AS loyalty program is available to individuals who are at least 18 years of age or older and who provide and maintain a valid email address. Employees of YOUNG AS Companies and individuals employed by our business partners or vendors are eligible for membership for personal use only, but may be excluded from certain program benefits.
Please refer to the YOUNG AS loyalty program: Terms & Conditions of Participation for the full list of program terms.
The YOUNG AS loyalty program is a loyalty program that rewards customers for purchasing YOUNG AS products and participating in certain brand experiences. It is a tier-based program determined by the number of points a member has earned within a single year on eligible purchases and through qualifying activities, beginning on the date when you enroll. There are 3 tiers with associated benefits:
|Level 1, Bronze||0 – 349 points|
|Level 2, Silver||350 – 649 points|
|Level 3, Gold||650 + points|
When you join, you’ll automatically be placed in Level 1, Bronze and be eligible for all the benefits Level 1 members receive. Once you earn at least 350 points in your first year, you’ll be automatically moved up to Level 2, Silver. If you earn 650 points or more in your first year, you’ll qualify for Level 3, Gold.
Your status in a particular tier is good for the year in which you qualify for that tier and the following full year. After that, you’ll need to earn enough points to qualify for that tier each year. For example, if you qualify for Level 2, Silver, during your first year, you’ll maintain Silver status during your second year. But, if you earn less than 250 points on eligible purchases during your second year, you’ll drop back down to Level 1, Bronze status on your second anniversary date.
The higher the tier, the better the benefits.
As a member, you earn points that determine your points benefits plus tier levels and benefits.
Points Benefits: At different point levels you will be offered rewards that can be used in conjunction with a purchase on www.youngas.com. These rewards are based on the number of points you have accumulated in a single year as listed below and are valid for one-time redemption per year. You must redeem your unlocked rewards prior to your anniversary date, or the available rewards will expire. On your anniversary date, your points reset to 0 and you start accumulating new points and unlocking new rewards. You may only redeem one points benefit reward per order. Points benefits cannot be combined with other site-wide promotional offers (e.g., other discounts, free sample offers, free product offers, etc.).
- 15% Off an online order* (valid when you enroll in the YOUNG AS loyalty program and each year, beginning on your anniversary date)
• 20% Off an online order* (valid at 350 points and above)
• Free Product with purchase (valid at 550 points and above)
• Free Product with purchase (valid at 650 points and above)
*Not valid for purchase of Gift Cards, Gift Cards, sales tax, and other excluded charges and / or products as specified by us from time to time, including, but not limited to, certain discounted products and reduced-price promotional sets.
Tier Benefits: Certain benefits are based on tier level achieved and you are eligible for these benefits while you are in that tier regardless of the number of points you currently have. Tier benefits can only be redeemed on www.youngas.com or as otherwise noted. On your anniversary date, even though your points reset to zero, your initial tier status for the year is determined by the number of points earned in the prior year.
Level 1, Bronze: 0–349 points
- Birthday Gift (with purchase)
- Free Sample
- Early Access to Events and Products
Level 2, Silver: 350–649 points
- All Level 1 benefits
- Product Previews
- Online Events
- Member Events
Level 3, Gold: 650 points and above
- All Level 1 and 2 benefits
- Your Personal Beauty Advisor
- VIP Member Events
To earn points, you must be enrolled in the YOUNG AS loyalty program within 30 days of the date of purchase. YOUNG AS loyalty program members receive 1 point for every $1 spent on eligible purchases on www.youngas.com* (excluding sales tax). Eligible purchases include regular priced merchandise and exclude Gift Cards, sales tax, state fees, discounts, shipping and delivery charges, and/or other excluded charges specified by us from time-to-time.
Members will not receive points or benefits from retail purchases made at airport store locations or from purchases made at retailers. In addition to these purchases, here are more ways to earn points at www.youngas.com:
- Earn points once a month for chatting with an online Beauty Advisor for product advice and / or beauty tips.
- Earn points for writing product reviews that get published (don’t forget to check that you are a YOUNG AS Loyalty Program member) (maximum ten times per year).
- Earn bonus points for orders fulfilled through Auto Replenishment.
- Earn points for sharing your favorite products on Facebook and Twitter from the share buttons on www.youngas.com (maximum once a month per platform). Please disclose you are a loyalty member and may receive points for sharing.
- Earn bonus points for purchases made on www.youngas.com during exclusive Double Points events.
- Earn points for referring a friend to the YOUNG AS Loyalty Program and earn bonus points when that friend makes his or her first eligible purchase on www.youngas.com as a member (maximum five friends per anniversary year).
The number of points, if any, awarded for each action above is determined by YOUNG AS solely but reasonable discretion and in all cases subject to a maximum number of points earned for each action per year. Members must be logged-in to their YOUNG AS Loyalty Program account in order to earn points.
* All points are pending until your order ships, at which time they are fully matured.
Points are valid for one year from your YOUNG AS Loyalty Program anniversary date. On your anniversary date each year, your points reset to zero and you start accumulating new points benefits and unlocking new rewards, starting with 15% off an online purchase.
On your anniversary date, even though your points reset to zero, your tier status is determined by the number of points accumulated in the prior year.
This is the anniversary of your enrollment in the YOUNG AS Loyalty Program and occurs on a 12-month cycle. For example, if you joined the YOUNG AS Loyalty Program on November 12, 2018, your anniversary date would be November 12, 2019, and every year November 15 of each year following.
What happens to my YOUNG AS Loyalty Program benefits and / or points if I return a product or if an order is cancelled?
Any product that is returned or any order that is cancelled will reverse the points you received from that purchase. Your level (Bronze, Silver, Gold) will remain the same.
If it is found that an order is obtained through fraudulent or other activity that violates the YOUNG AS Loyalty Program Terms & Conditions, those points and your tier status will also be reversed.
During the month of your birthday, you can redeem your Birthday Gift on www.youngas.com with a purchase and by providing your offer code, which will be visible within your account profile if you have provided your birth date. You must be logged into your YOUNG AS Loyalty Program account to redeem your birthday gift. You must redeem your Birthday Gift by the last date of your birth month, otherwise the offer will expire. There is a limit of one Birthday Gift per member per year and Birthday Gifts cannot be transferred, delayed, exchanged or returned. Birthday Gifts cannot be combined with any YOUNG AS Loyalty Program points benefits discount offers or free product rewards or with any other site-wide promotional offers (e.g., other discounts, free sample offers, free products offers etc.)
- At 450 points, you are eligible for a free product with a purchase on www.youngas.com. You can unlock this reward by logging into your YOUNG AS Loyalty Program account online. To receive it, choose one of the eligible products on your YOUNG AS Loyalty Program account page and add it to your bag. If not used before your anniversary date, this offer will expire.
- At 650 points, you are eligible for a Free product with a purchase on www.youngas.com. You can unlock this reward by logging into your YOUNG AS Loyalty Program account online. To receive it, choose one of the eligible products on your YOUNG AS list account page and add it to your bag. This offer is only available when you have 650 or more points and must be redeemed before your anniversary date, at which time your points reset to zero and the offer expires.
- From time to time YOUNG AS Loyalty Program members will be offered early access to shop select products before they are offered for sale to the general public. Qualifying members, who have opted in to receiving YOUNG AS Loyalty Program marketing emails, will receive email invitations when these offers are made available. Members must login to their accounts to redeem this benefit. These offers are available for a limited time and while supplies last.
- Once you reach Level 3 – Gold, you will receive an email with instructions on how to contact your Personal Beauty Advisor. If you have opted out of receiving YOUNG AS Loyalty Program loyalty account emails, once you have reached Level 3, you can contact Customer Service for instructions on how to contact your Personal Beauty Advisor.
- YOUNG AS Loyalty Program members receive 10 points when they refer a friend to join the YOUNG AS Loyalty Program. To receive points, your friend cannot be a current or previous YOUNG AS Loyalty Program member and must join the YOUNG AS Loyalty Program by clicking your unique referral link. Visit Refer a Friend in your YOUNG AS Loyalty Program account to obtain your unique referral link for Facebook and Twitter, or to share your referral link via email. Points are rewarded for a maximum of five (5) friends per anniversary year (i.e., 12 months from the date when you enrolled in the YOUNG AS loyalty program). Earn 15 bonus points when your friend makes his or her first eligible purchase on www.youngas.com as a YOUNG AS loyalty program member.
- If you receive an email from a friend inviting you to join the YOUNG AS loyalty program, your first name and whether or not you have joined the YOUNG AS loyalty program will be visible to the friend who referred you in his or her online account, in order to track referrals.
Can I return a product that I received as a free reward from the YOUNG AS loyalty program or exchange it for money?
- No products received as a reward (e.g., birthday gifts, free full-size products, etc.) cannot be returned or exchanged for money or any other products or points.
- Yes points expire on your anniversary date, at which time they reset to zero.
- Points benefits are available based on the number of points you have accumulated. They are valid for one time use on www.youngas.com and they expire on your anniversary date.
- Tier benefits are valid for as long as you are in a specific tier. If you move down a tier, your benefits change accordingly.
- After year one on your anniversary date, your points reset to zero, and you can start earning points benefits again. While your points reset each year on your anniversary date, your tier status is determined by your points earned in each prior year of membership. Your status in a particular tier is good for the year in which you qualify for that tier and the following full year. After that, you’ll need to earn enough points to qualify for that tier each year. For example, if you qualify for Level 2, Silver, during your first year, you’ll maintain Silver status during your second year. But, if you earn less than 250 points on eligible purchases during your second year, you’ll drop back down to Level 1, Bronze status on your second anniversary date.
- Yes, you must log-in to your YOUNG AS loyalty program account and make a purchase within 24 months to remain an active member. Membership will expire if a member is inactive for a period of 24 months or more.
- Yes, we may, in our sole discretion, cancel, modify, restrict or terminate the YOUNG AS loyalty program or any aspect or feature of this loyalty program at any time without prior notice, even though such changes may affect the value of points and benefits already accumulated or earned and / or the ability to redeem accumulated points and benefits.
- YOUNG AS in its sole discretion, can terminate any member for any reason including, but not limited to, any failure to comply with the YOUNG AS loyalty program Terms & Conditions and / or our website Terms & Conditions.
What happens to any rewards I have earned if my membership in the YOUNG AS loyalty program is terminated or expires?
- If your membership is terminated or expires, points and benefits in your account will automatically terminate.
How do I terminate my YOUNG AS loyalty program membership if I no longer wish to participate?
- If you decide you no longer want to be a part of the YOUNG AS loyalty program, you can opt-out in your account on youngas.com.
What do I do if I believe that a purchase or other YOUNG AS loyalty program activity was not properly credited to my account?
- If you have questions related to your membership account, please contact Customer Service.
What do I do if I forget my password?
- You can reset your password on www.youngas.com by selecting ‘Forgot My Password’ at the login page.
May I share my account and / or YOUNG AS loyalty program points and benefits with someone else?
- No neither accounts nor YOUNG AS loyalty program points and benefits may be shared or combined. Only the member paying for the products may accumulate points and benefits.
- No points and benefits earned through the YOUNG AS loyalty program I have no cash value, are non-transferable, and you have no property rights in the points and benefits. Products received as a YOUNG AS loyalty program reward cannot be returned or exchanged for money or any other products or points.
- Yes we reserve the right to change, without notice, YOUNG AS loyalty program benefits, how you achieve each YOUNG AS loyalty program tier, how you earn points and how we evaluate and reward your eligible purchases and / or other YOUNG AS loyalty program activity.
Are there any limitations on the number of purchases or activities that are eligible for the YOUNG AS loyalty program and / or points and benefits?
- We reserve the right to place limits on the number of purchases or activities that are eligible for the YOUNG AS loyalty program and / or for points and benefits, in any given time period or for the duration of the YOUNG AS loyalty program and / or any combination thereof.
Still have questions? Please contact Customer Service.