After YOUNG AS cleaning and toner products apply a small amount of YOUNG AS Botox like Effect to your fingertips gently massage on face and neck. Finish by patting the product under your eyes then follow with YOUNG AS cream. Gentle enough for all skin types including sensitive, dry, oily and acne prone skin. Store in cool temperature. If exposed to the sun, please wear SPF40+ sunscreen.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin (Glycerol, from Animal Fats and Plant Oils Like Shea Butter or Coconut Oil), Sodium Hyaluronate (Sodium Salt form of Hyaluronic Acid), Lactococcus Ferment, Butylene Glycol (type of Alcohol), Phenoxyethanol (2-Phenoxyethan-1-Ol), Polysorbate 20 (Polyoxyethylene (20) Sorbitan Monolaurate), Propylene Glycol (a Viscous, Colorless Liquid), Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid, Water Soluble Acid), Carbomer (Polyacrylic Acid), Fragrance (Perfume), Palmitoyl Pentapeptide – 4 (is a Matrikine used in Anti-Wrinkle Cosmetics), Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3), Methylsilanol Mannuronate (Mannuronic Acid, Monosodium Salt, Seaweed), Sodium PCA (Salt), CI 42090 (Brilliant Blue FCF Blue 1, a colorant used in cosmetics products), Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate (Acetic Acid, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide).
Peptides in skincare (are the new Botox) and are regarded as the best Botox alternative. Peptides trick our skin into thinking it’s lost more collagen and therefore needs to produce more.
Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 (is a Matrikine used in Anti-Wrinkle Cosmetics)
• Studies from independent researchers have shown Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 has an impact on the visual signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles so it’s regarded as probably the best treatment for wrinkles on face.
• Palmitoyl Pentapeptide – 4 is a protein chain made from Amino Acid Peptides.
• It triggers collagen stimulation and production of healthy elastin for a smoother skin surface.
• Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 is considered to be as effective against wrinkles as retinol, but less irritating. They offer skin the effects of Retinol without the irritation. According to SmartSkinCare.com, “One study found that Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 was as effective as retinol in repairing sun-damaged skin but was devoid of side-effects.”
• Stimulates skin growth and repairs. Certain types of oligopeptides, such as Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, send a signal to the skin to repair itself when needed. For example, they can help trigger healing for the red, oozy, scaly situation that typically happens after a pimple has popped
Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3)
• Argireline or Acetyl Hexapeptide 8 is the number 1 most trusted anti-aging Peptide to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It diminishes the look of wrinkles by using the snare complex and relaxing muscles on the face for fewer contractions.
• Commercially known as Argireline, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 is a Peptide made from a protein found in Botox. Like Botox, Argireline tightens the skin and reduces wrinkles caused by smiling, squinting and other tight movements.
• As most people know about collagen, it can help the skin to be healthy, firm and looks younger. Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 improves the skin moisture retention that allows the skin to be hydrated.
Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate (Acetic Acid, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide)
• This Peptide inhibits nerve signals, smoothing deep lines and wrinkles by relaxing muscle contractions. This mimics the peptide found in snake venom, which can achieve a Botox-like effect.
• Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate targets wrinkles such as laugh lines and crow’s feet. It smooths the skin reducing the appearance of wrinkles so it’s perfect in a anti wrinkle serum.
• This skin conditioning agent is categorized as a Neuro-Peptide and blocks the body’s uptake of Na+ which in turn causes the facial muscles to relax and prevent the formation of expression lines or wrinkles.
• Neuropeptides relax facial muscles to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, similar to Botox. Copper peptides reduce inflammation, help wounds heal faster, and stimulate hair follicles. They help you get rid of stretch marks, age spots, scars and other skin problems.
Lactococcus Ferment (uses Lactic-Acid-Producing Bacteria as well as some Yeasts)
• Lactococcus Ferment maintains a healthy balance in the skin’s microbiome by maximizing the benefits of ‘good’ bacteria, strengthening the skin’s natural defenses for optimal hydration. Reduces inflammation and redness, improves appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and fewer acne breakouts.
• Lactobacillus is a smart addition to the daily skin care regimen of anyone with irritated skin, though it’s absolutely effective for all skin types. After all it strengthens the skin’s natural defense against sensitivity, provides instant relief and over time helps reduce redness.
• Lactobacillus Ferment acts as a natural broad-spectrum antimicrobial in aqueous products and in oil-in-water emulsions by acidifying the environment and producing antimicrobial peptides called bacteriocins.
Sodium Hyaluronate (Sodium Salt of Hyaluronic Acid)
• Sodium Hyaluronate smoothes the appearance of wrinkles and improves the skin’s texture.
• Sodium Hyaluronate helps to restore the skin’s moisture, promoting a more revitalized and youthful complexion.
• Sodium Hyaluronate is hydrophilic, meaning it easily mixes with water. When applied topically, it attracts moisture in skin cells. This reduces dryness and flaking by increasing skin hydration. Compared to high molecular weight HA, Sodium Hyaluronate can provide a greater hydrating effect.
Methylsilanol Mannuronate (Mannuronic Acid, Monosodium Salt, Seaweed)
• Methylsilanol Mannuronate is an organic derivative of seaweed that binds moisture in the epidermis therefore firming and strengthening the skin.
• Methylsilanol Mannuronate is used as an anti-aging ingredient in anti wrinkle serum because it has the ability to protect the skin from free radicals, protect collagen and elastin against glycation, stimulate collagen production, reduce inflammation and promote lipolysis.
Disodium EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid or Water Soluble Acid)
• Disodium EDTA protects skincare products from undergoing unwanted consistency changes, pH changes, odor changes, or texture changes.
• When binding with calcium, iron or magnesium, Disodium EDTA results in enhanced foaming and cleaning abilities.
Propylene Glycol (a Viscous, Colorless Liquid)
• Propylene Glycol helps you achieve two things you really want for your skin hydration and smoothness.
• It can be an especially helpful ingredient if you’re constantly battling dryness, flaking or gnarly rough texture.
Sodium PCA (Salt)
• Sodium PCA is a naturally occurring hydrating element and acts as a skin-replenishing ingredient in this product which is arguably the best treatment for wrinkles on face.
• Sodium PCA is a humectant ingredient, which helps the skin to retain moisture by attracting water to the upper layer of the skin.
Butylene Glycol (type of Alcohol)
• Butylene Glycol has health benefits especially for people with dry skin or frequent breakouts. Butylene Glycol reduces these symptoms.
Glycerine (Glycerol, from Animal Fats and Plant Oils like Shea Butter or Coconut Oil)
• Increases skin hydration, relieves dryness and refreshes the skin’s surface.
• Also called Glycerol it is used to treat many oily skin conditions, like acne, skin infections, wrinkles and fine lines.