Apply a generous even layer to a clean, dry face avoiding the eye area. Leave for 5 – 10 minutes then rinse off. Use up to 3 times a week. Suitable for all skin types.
Kaolin (Disambiguation, Clay Mineral), Talcum (Clay Mineral), Cetyl Alcohol (Hexadecan-1-Ol or Palmityl Alcohol, obtained from Coconut and Palm Oil), Steary Alcohol, Glocerol Monostearate, Polysorbate 60, Niacinamide (Nicotinamide or Vitamin B3, found in many foods including Yeast, Meat, Fish, Milk, Eggs, Green Vegetables, Beans and Cereal Grains), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Shea Butter), Hyaluronic Acid (Hyaluronan), Simmondsia Chinenisi (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Buxus Chinensis, Deernut, Goatnut, Pignut), Glytcolic Acid (Hydroxyacetic Acid, Hydroacetic Acid), Sucrose (Glucose, Sugar), Urea (Carbamide), Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid (Apple Acid), Tartaric Acid (from Grapes, Bananas, Tamarinds and Citrus.), Bamboo Charcoal Powder, Lactic Acid (Organic Acid, from Fermented Milk Products), Phenoxyethanol (2-Phenoxyethan-1-Ol), Chlorphenesin.
Niacinamide (Nicotinamide, Vitamin B3, Found In Many Foods Including Yeast, Meat, Fish, Milk, Eggs, Green Vegetables, Beans, And Cereal Grains)
• Niacinamide is one of the most sought-after ingredients with 275,000 google searches per Month in the UK alone.
• Niacinamide minimizes lines and wrinkles. Niacinamide boosts collagen production, contributes to better synthesis and formation of collagen and elastin.
• Niacinamide cream is also used as a treatment for acne.
Hyaluronic Acid (Hyaluronan, from Bone Broth, Soy-Based, Starchy Root Vegetables, Citrus Fruits, Leafy Greens and Sweet Potatoes)
• Scientist have found Hyaluronic Acid supplementation directly correlated to measured increases in skin moisture. Microscopic skin surface analysis shows increased skin smoothness and improvement of wrinkles.
• Hyaluronic Acid is about the third most searched skincare ingredients with more than half a million google searches per Month in the UK alone.
• Hyaluronic Acid supplements increase skin moisture and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
• Topical treatments soothe redness and dermatitis, while injections can make skin appear firmer.
• Hyaluronic Acid promotes the delivery of active ingredients to the inner layers of the skin and has free radical scavenging properties.
Simmondsia Chinenisi (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Buxus Chinensis, Deernut, Goatnut, Pignut)
• Jojoba Oil has great skin softening capabilities and reduces the appearance of acne as well as wrinkles.
• Jojoba Oil has soothing anti-inflammatory agents, healing properties, moisturizing and is a natural antimicrobial. These properties suggest that Jojoba Oil could help you avoid breakouts as well as promote healing for mild acne.
• Jojoba Oil can help your skin fight oxidative stress caused by everyday exposure to pollutants and other toxins. This makes it less likely to build up on your skin and clog your pores, leading to fewer breakouts and less severe acne.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Shea Butter)
• Shea butter is a superfood for your skin. This nutrient powerhouse boosts the health of our skin with its moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties.
Glycolic Acid (Hydroxyacetic Acid, Hydroacetic Acid, from Sugar Cane)
• Glycolic Acid evens skin tone by exfoliating your skin’s surface and removing darker, melanin-stanined, dead skin cells.
• Glycolic Acid exfolation reduces the appearance of acne scars, age-related spots, sun damage and other forms of mild hyperpigmentation without whitening the skin.
Malic Acid (Apple Acid)
• Apple Acid is renowned for its ability to brighten the skin and smooth its texture.
Tartaric Acid (From Grapes, Bananas, Tamarinds, and Citrus.)
• Moisturizes the skin, stimulates the metabolism, promotes healing and has an anti-aging properties.
• Tartaric Acid is a popular ingredient in skincare products due to its keratolytic and astringent properties.
Bamboo Charcoal Powder
• Since bamboo charcoal is able to adsorb toxins, impurities, free radicals, it is a very effective skin purifier.
• Skin becomes healthier after bamboo charcoal is applied to the skin.
• As a cleanser, bamboo charcoal kill viruses on contact.
Lactic Acid (Organic Acid, From Fermented Milk Products)
• Hyperpigmentation (sun spots or age spots) fade and fine lines and wrinkles soften and smooth out.
• Lactic Acid keeps the skin moisturized and feeling less dry.
• When you use lactic acid regularly it improve signs of aging.
• It stimulates collagen renewal and firms your skin.
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate)
• Promotes healthy skin by moisturizing and preventing wrinkles.
• Helps wound healing.
• Reduces inflammation.
• Slows the progression of age-related macular degeneration.
Kaolin (Disambiguation, Clay Mineral)
• Kaolin absorbs sebum and prevents pore clogging.
• It’s used to draw out impurities and toxins from the pores. It then clears the skin of excess oil, dirt and pollutions without causing any redness or irritation.