After cleaning with YOUNG AS cleaning products apply YOUNG AS Body lotion. A little goes a long way. Massage a small amount of lotion into the skin wherever it’s dry. Gentle enough for all skin types including sensitive, dry, oily and acne prone skin.
Water (Aqua), Steric Acid (Fatty Acid, Tallow), Collagen (in Greek called Kólla, meaning glue), Atelocollagen, Propylene Glycol 1000 Monostearate (colorless, odorless liquid), Trilaureth-4 Phosphate (Ethoxylated Compound), Niacinamide (Nicotinamide, Vitamin B3, found in many foods including Yeast, Meat, Fish, Milk, Eggs, Green Vegetables, Beans and Cereal Grains), Simmondsia Chinenisi (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Buxus Chinensis, Deernut, Goatnut, Pignut), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Phenoxyethanol (2-Phenoxyethan-1-Ol), Perfume (Fragrance), Triethylene Glycol.
Collagen (In Greek Called Kólla, meaning glue)
• Collagen improves skin elasticity, reduce visible wrinkles and increase blood flow to the skin.
• Collagen is what keeps our skin from sagging, giving us that plump, youthful look.
Niacinamide (Nicotinamide Or Vitamin B3, Found In Many Foods Including Yeast, Meat, Fish, Milk, Eggs, Green Vegetables, Beans, And Cereal Grains)
• Niacinamide is one of the most sought-after ingredients with 275,000 google searches per Month in the UK alone.
• Niacinamide minimizes lines and wrinkles.
• Niacinamide boosts collagen production, contributes to better synthesis and formation of collagen and elastin.
• Niacinamide is also used as a treatment for acne.
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate)
• Promotes healthy skin by moisturizing and preventing wrinkles.
• Helps with wound healing.
• Reduces inflammation.
• Slows the progression of age-related macular degeneration.
Simmondsia Chinenisi (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Buxus Chinensis, Deernut, Goatnut, Pignut)
• Jojoba has great skin softening capabilities and helps with reducing the appearance of acne and wrinkles.
• Jojoba Oil has soothing, anti-inflammatory agents, healing properties, moisturizes and is a natural antimicrobial.
• Jojoba Oil helps you to avoid breakouts as well as promotes healing for mild acne.
• Jojoba Oil helps your skin fight oxidative stress caused by everyday exposure to pollutants and other toxins. This makes it less likely to build up on your skin and clog your pores, leading to fewer breakouts and less severe acne.
Steric Acid (Fatty Acid, Tallow)
• Stearic acid is an emollient, meaning it works by softening and smoothing the skin.
• It softens and smooths the skin’s surface while also helping to maintain the skins barrier.
Propylene Glycol 1000 Monostearate (Colorless, Odorless Liquid)
• Addresses the visible signs of aging.
• Enhances penetration.
• Prevents water loss.
• Great for acne-prone skin.
• Helps lessen the appearance of spots aquired over time.
• Attracts water.
• Lightly moisturizes.