After cleaning your face with YOUNG AS products. Use YOUNG AS Anti-Acne Toner like an antiseptic that removes damaged skin cells reducing swelling and redness of acne. For oily skin.
Water (Aqua), Allantoin (5-Ureidohydantoin, Glyoxyldiureide), Allium Cepa Extaract (Onion), Perfume (Fragrance), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe Vera), Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract (Gotu Kola), Clinacanthus Nutans Leaf Extract (Snake Grass belongs to the Acanthaceae Family), Salicylic Acid (2-Hydroxybenzoic Acid, Willow Tree), Triclosan (TCS), Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Phenoxyethanol (2-Phenoxyethan-1-Ol), Chlorphenesin.
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide or Nicotinamide, found in many foods including Yeast, Meat, Fish, Milk, Eggs, Green Vegetables, Beans and Cereal Grains)
• Niacinamide helps hydrate skin, treats hyperpigmentation, promotes skin elasticity, decreases redness and blotchiness and acts as an antioxidant, fighting free radicals.
• When used topically every day, niacinamide has a positive impact on your overall skin health.
• Reduces inflammation and hyperpigmentation, smooth your overall skin texture and brightens your skin.
Salicylic Acid (2-Hydroxybenzoic Acid, Willow Tree)
• When applied to the skin, Salicylic Acid sheds dead cells from the top layer and decreases redness and swelling (inflammation). This decreases the number of pimples that form and speeds healing.
• Salicylic Acid belongs to a class of drugs known as salicylates.
Clinacanthus Nutans Leaf Extract (Snake Grass belonging to the Acanthaceae Family)
• Clinacanthus Nutans has anti-inflammatory properties for the treatment of insect bites and allergic responses.
Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract (Gotu Kola)
• Centella Asiatica Extracts have wound healing and anti-aging properties due to the ability of the triterpenoids to increase the levels of type I collagen in the skin.
• Centella Asiatica Extract is an effective ingredient not only in anti-aging cosmetics but also for improving skin hydration.
• Centella Asiatica (often just called Centella) is rich in amino acids, beta carotene, fatty acids and numerous potent phytochemicals.
• Calms inflammation, speeds up wound healing, stimulates new cell growth, builds collagen and improve circulation.
Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia)
• Aboriginal people for Thousands of years crushed tea-tree leaves and applied the paste to wounds as well as brewing it to a kind of tea for throat ailments. In the 1920s, scientific experiments proved that the tea-tree oil’s antiseptic potency was far better than the commonly used antiseptic of the time. Since then, the oil has been used to treat everything from fungal infections of the toenails to acne.
• The anti-inflammatory effect of tea tree oil helps to soothe and relieve painful and irritated skin.
• It helps to reduce redness and swelling.
• Tea tree oil works best as a preventative measure for dark spots.
• Rapidly heals and prevents blemishes and wounds to reduce the risk of a dark spot forming.
Allium Cepa Extaract (Onion)
• Onion is a skin protectant. It promotes the production of collagen (protein) fibers for faster wound healing.
• According to research, onion extract can significantly reduce scars too.
• A defining feature of onions for a youthful, glowing skin is the presence of a plant pigment known as quercetin, which is one of the most powerful antioxidants found in nature.
Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe Vera)
• Aloe Vera contains enzymes, antioxidants, Vitamins A and Vitamin C which can treat burns, acne, dry skin and many other skin issues.
• It’s suitable for all skin types so you can apply it on sensitive skin as well.
• This plant extract has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which has led to its use in treating acne.
• Aloe vera has been shown to work alongside traditional acne medications.
Allantoin (5-Ureidohydantoin, Glyoxyldiureide, found in several plants such as Sugar Beet, Comfrey, Chamomile, Tobacco Seed and Wheat Sprouts)
• Allantoin works in hydrating the skin.
• It contains Panthenol which is a Vitamin that smooths the skin.
• The ingredients work in reducing the appearance of scars.