Apply YOUNG AS Intensive Whitening, Anti-Acne cream to a clean face and neck both morning and night. Gentle enough for all skin types including sensitive, dry, oily and acne prone skin. If exposed to the sun apply SPF 40+ sunscreen.
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol (a Viscous Colorless Liquid), Bees Wax (Cera Alba, a Natural Wax Produced by Honey Bees), Chamomillia Reticula Flower Extract (Chamomile, German Chamomile, Matricaria Recutita), Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract (Wolfberry, Goji Berry), Niacinamide (Nicotinamide, Vitamin B3, found in many foods including Yeast, Meat, Fish, Milk, Eggs, Green Vegetables, Beans and Cereal Grains), Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin (Petroleum Distillate, Hydrotreated Light), Laureth-7, Trilaurath-4 Phosphate (Ethoxylated Compound), Brassica Oleracea (Cabbages, Cauliflowers), Lactic Acid (Organic Acid, from Fermented Milk Products), Glycolic Acid (Hydroxyacetic Acid, Hydroacetic Acid), Citric Acid (Organic Compound, Weak Organic Acid, found in Citrus Fruits), Tartaric Acid (from Grapes, Bananas, Tamarinds and Citrus.), Malic Acid (Apple Acid), Citrus Medica Limonium Fruit Extract (Lemon Fruit), Saccharum Officinarum Extract (Sugar Cane), Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract (European Blueberry, Bilberry, Blueberry, Wimberry and Whortleberry), Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract (Apple), Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract (Grape), Alpha Arbutin (comes from Wheat, Pear Skins, Bear Berry), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C, Ascorbate), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil (Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil), Jojoba Oil, Simmondsia Chinenisi (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Buxus Chinensis, Deernut, Goatnut, Pignut), Cetostearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene Sorbitan Monostearate, Allantoin (5-Ureidohydantoin, Glyoxyldiureide), Lecithin (Extracted Oil of Seeds), Retinol (Vitamin A1), Carboxymethyl Chitin, Sodium Benezoate, Potassium Sorbate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract (Licorice Plant), Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethan (Tetrahydrocurcumin), Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol (2-Phenoxyethan-1-Ol), Triethylene Glycrol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), C12-15 Pareth-12, Collagen (in Greek Called Kólla, meaning Glue), Glycerine (Glycerol, from Animal Fats and Plant Oils Like Shea Butter or Coconut Oil), Hyaluronic Acid (Hyaluronan), Perfume (Fragrance), Salicylic Acid (2-Hydroxybenzoic Acid, Willow Tree), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera), Butylene Glycol (Type Of Alcohol), PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis, made from Castor Oil), Ammonium Acryloyldimethyitaurate / VP Copymer, Xanthan Gum.
Retinol (Vitamin A1, found in many plants and vegetables)
• It is considered the gold standard for its anti-aging and skin clearing benefits.
• Exfoliates the skin, increases skin cell turnover and stimulates collagen synthesis.
• It is readily absorbed from the surface of the skin when applied topically.
Collagen (In Greek Called Kólla, Meaning Glue)
• Collagen a protein naturally produced in the body.
• Collagen improves the skins elasticity, reduces the visible wrinkles and increases blood flow to the skin.
• Collagen is what keeps our skin from sagging, giving us that plump, youthful look.
Niacinamide (Nicotinamide, Vitamin B3, found in many foods including Yeast, Meat, Fish, Milk, Eggs, Green Vegetables, Beans and Cereal Grains)
• Niacinamide is one of the most sought-after ingredients with 275,000 google searches per Month in the UK alone.
• Niacinamide minimizes lines and wrinkles.
• Niacinamide boosts collagen production, contributes to better synthesis and formation of collagen and elastin.
• Niacinamide is used as a treatment for acne.
Hyaluronic Acid (Hyaluronan, from Bone Broth, Soy-Based, Starchy Root Vegetables, Citrus Fruits, Leafy Greens and Sweet Potatoes)
• Researchers have found Hyaluronic Acid supplementation to be directly related to measured increases in skin moisture. Microscopic skin surface analysis shows increased skin smoothness and improvement of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Hyaluronic Acid is about the third most searched skincare ingredient with more than half a million google searches per Month in the UK alone.
• Topical treatments sooths redness and dermatitis, while injections make skin appear firmer.
• Hyaluronic Acid promotes the delivery of active ingredients to the inner layers of the skin and has free radical scavenging properties.
Arbutin (from Wheat, Pear Skins and Bear Berries)
• Arbutin applied topically prevents the formation of melanin. Arbutin is therefore a safe skin-lightening agent used in safe skin lightening creams and skin lightening products.
• Arbutin is a cosmeceutical that fades hyperpigmentation meaning it works to fade sun spots, age spots, acne scars and melasma.
• Arbutin prevents future freckles and hyperpigmentation from developing, even after a sunburn.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera)• Aloe Vera contains enzymes, antioxidants, Vitamins A and C which can treat burns, acne, dry skin and many other skin issues.
• Aloe Vera has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which has led to its use in treating acne.
• Aloe vera has been shown to work alongside traditional acne medications.
Salicylic Acid (2-Hydroxybenzoic Acid, Willow Tree)
• Salicylic Acid helps the skin to shed dead cells from the top layer and by doing so decreasing redness and swelling (inflammation). This decreases the number of pimples that form and speeds healing.
• Salicylic Acid belongs to a class of drugs known as Salicylates.
Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethan (Tetrahydrocurcumin, is a natural agent from White Turmeric)
• Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane is a natural depigmenting agent from white turmeric and has anti-inflammatory effects.
• Tetrahydrocurcumin has an antioxidant functionality and is a pro-oxidant as well. It also aids in alleviating oxidative stress during vascular dysfunction.
• Tetrahydrocurcumin is a proven, potent anti-oxidant that has been shown to scavenge free radicals, decrease ROS production, and upregulate antioxidant enzymes and thus reduces oxidative stress.
Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil (Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil)
• Macadamia Seed Oil has a regenerative effect and outstanding skin care benefits that smooth the skin.
• Its high content of linoleic acid restores the skin’s ‘barrier function’, preventing water loss, infiltration of toxins and environmental skin damage.
• Macadamia oil nourishes the skin and is great at moisturizing. Containing high Oleic, Linoleic and Palmitoleic acid, it’s been found beneficial in treating stretch marks, prevent chapping and reduce scars.
• It also enables skin to stay hydrated and healthy, appearing younger and smoother.
• It’s a high Oleic Acid Oil (50-67% Oleic Acid and only 0-5% Linoleic Acid) that makes it very emollient and ideal for dry skin.
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C, Ascorbate)
• Ascorbic Acid exerts a protective effect on the inflammatory response to UV sunburn, even after sun exposure.
• Topical treatment with Vitamin C alleviates skin inflammation, which is mediated by reactive oxygen species, in UV radiation–induced erythema on porcine and human skin.
Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract (European Blueberry, Bilberry, Blueberry, Wimberry and Whortleberry)
• Bilberry strengthens the skin against signs of redness, due to its calming properties.
• Bilberry boosts the skin’s environmental defenses in the presence of UVA light.
• Bilberry’s properties are cleansing, tightening, nourishing plus they’re packed with plenty of antioxidants to help strengthen our skin and protect it against free radicals.
Saccharum Officinarum Extract (Sugar Cane, Sugarcane)
• Sugarcane is rich in natural constituents, Alpha-Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) like glycolic acid, which increases cell turnover.
• Sugarcane fights acne, reduces blemishes.
• It prevents ageing and helps in keeping the skin hydrated.
• The therapeutic properties of sugarcane extracts heal the skin on the face more quickly and keep it hydrated from within.
Citrus Medica Limonium Fruit Extract (Lemon Fruit)
• Loosens the uppermost layer of skin cells, which has along with oil, debris, dust, and dead skin cells clung to it this helps the removal of these unwanted pollutants.
• Moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
Malic Acid (Apple Acid)
• Malic Acid is celebrated for its ability to brighten the skin and smooth the skin texture.
Citric Acid (Organic Compound, Weak Organic Acid, from Citrus Fruits)
• Citric Acid exfoliates the skin, thereby unclogging pores and removing dead skin cells from the surface.
• This in turn promotes new skin growth that can remove age spots, pimple scars, and blemishes.
• It also prevents the build-up of dead cells that lead to blackheads and dry patches.
Glycolic Acid (Hydroxyacetic Acid, Hydroacetic Acid, from Sugar Cane)
• Glycolic Acid evens skin tone by exfoliating your skin’s surface and removing darker, melanin-stanined, dead skin cells.
• Glycolic Acid exfolation reduces the appearance of acne scars, age-related spots, sun damage and other forms of mild hyperpigmentation without whitening the skin.
Ammonium Acryloyldimethyitaurate / VP Copolymer
• Acryloyldimethyltaurate / Vp copolymer helps to protect the skin mantle barrier without disrupting the pH of the skin.
• This helps to seal in moisture and give your skin that smooth, plumped look.
• Ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate / Vp copolymer also functions as an emulsion stabilizer.
PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis)
• Castor oil has anti-inflammatory properties, which reduce swelling and puffiness.
• It reduces the size of inflamed pimples or eye bags as well.
• PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil creates a protective hydrating layer on the skin’s surface, acting as a barrier against the loss of natural moisture.
C13-14 Isoparaffin (Petroleum Distillate, Hydrotreated Light)
• As an emollient, C13-14 Isoparaffin has the ability to soften and soothe the skin.
• It also acts as an occlusive agent by forming a protective layer on the surface of skin.
Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract (Wolfberry, Goji Berry)
• Goji Berries packed with lots of different types of Vitamins, Minerals and other nutrients that reduce acne and promote Collagen.
• Goji Berries smooth the skin’s appearance and contain Amino Acids which improve the skin’s tone and color. Amino acids are non-irritating and provide improved hydration of the skin.
• Moisturizes skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Chamomillia Reticula Flower Extract (Chamomile, German Chamomile, Matricaria Recutita)
• Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract helps bind moisture to the skin.
• Chamomile contains a substance called Bisabolol, which helps soften and make skin suppler.
• Comprising of powerful anti-inflammatory and calming properties, Chamomile is a wonder ingredient to help soothe your complexion.
• Whether it’s rosacea, irritation, acne or any other skin concerns, Chamomile is a great natural remedy to calm your skin.
Bees Wax (Cera Alba, is a natural wax produced by Honey Bees)
• Beeswax creates a protective layer on the skin. It’s also a humectant, which means that it attracts water. Both of these qualities help the skin stay hydrated.
• Beeswax is a natural exfoliator, ideal for sloughing away dead skin cells.
Allantoin (5-Ureidohydantoin, Glyoxyldiureide, found in several plants such as Sugar Beet, Comfrey, Chamomile, Tobacco Seed and Wheat Sprouts)
• Allantoin works in hydrating the skin.
• Contains Panthenol which is a Vitamin that smooths the skin.
• Allantoin also reduces the appearance of scars.
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate)
• Promotes healthy skin by moisturizing and preventing wrinkles.
• Helps with wound healing.
• Reduces inflammation.
• Slows the progression of age-related macular degeneration
Jojoba Oil, Simmondsia Chinenisi (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Buxus Chinensis, Deernut, Goatnut, Pignut)
• Jojoba Oil has great skin softening capabilities and helps with reducing the appearance of acne and wrinkles.
• Jojoba Oil has soothing anti-inflammatory agents, healing properties, moisturizes and is a natural antimicrobial. These properties help you avoid breakouts as well as promote healing for mild acne.
• Jojoba Oil fights oxidative stress caused by everyday exposure to pollutants and other toxins. This makes it less likely to build up on your skin and clog your pores, leading to fewer breakouts and less severe acne.
Lecithin (extracted Oil of Seed, from plants such as soy, Sunflower or Rapeseed)
• Lecithin is used as an emollient, making skin feel smooth by restoring hydration.
Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract (Licorice Plant)
• Glycyrrhizin is anti-inflammatory, which means less redness and irritation for inflamed, irritated skin.
• Licorice Plant is also an antioxidant, it protects our skin against free radicals. As a rich source of antioxidants, it also offers skin lightening and anti-aging benefits so it’s ideal as a skin lightening treatment.
Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter)
• Shea Butter is a secret superfood for your skin. This nutrient powerhouse boosts the health of our skin with its moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties.
Lactic Acid (Organic Acid, from Fermented Milk Products)
• Lactic Acid helps to keep the skin moisturized and feeling less dry.
• When you use lactic acid regularly it improves signs of aging.
• Lactic Acid stimulates Collagen renewal and firms your skin.
• Lactic Acid fades hyperpigmentation (sun spots or age spots), fine lines and wrinkles soften and smooth out.
Tartaric Acid (from Grapes, Bananas, Tamarinds and Citrus.)
• Tartaric Acid is a polular ingredient in skincare products due to its keratolytic and astringent properties.
• Tartaric Acid moisturizes the skin, stimulates the metabolism, promotes healing and anti-aging.
Glycerine (Glycerol, from Plant Oils Like Shea Butter or Coconut Oil)
• Glycerine increases skin hydration, relieve dryness and refresh the skin’s surface.
• Glycerol is used to treat many oily skin conditions, like acne, skin infections, wrinkles and fine lines.
Butylene Glycol (Type of Alcohol)
• Butylene Glycol has health benefits especially if you have dry skin or frequent breakouts. People who have dry skin can use products with Butylene Glycol to reduce their symptoms.
Propylene Glycol (a Viscous, Colorless Liquid)
• Propylene Glycol helps you achieve two things you really want for your skin hydration and smoothness.
• It can be an especially helpful ingredient if you’re constantly battling dryness, flaking, or gnarly rough texture.