Apply to dry skin and massage your face well, gently rinse or tissue off. Follow with the rest of your YOUNG AS products. Gentle enough for all skin types including sensitive, dry, oily and acne prone skin.
Advice: Please don’t go to bed with makeup on, clean skin means healthy skin.
Water (Aqua), Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol (a Viscous, Colorless Liquid), Glycerol Steerage (Glycerine, from Animal Fats and Plant Oils like Shea Butter or Coconut Oil), PEG 100 Steerages (Polyethylene Glycol), Ceteareth-6 (Cetearyl Alcohol), Stearyl Alcohol (1-Octadecanol or Octadecyl Alcohol, obtained from Marine Oil), Ceteareth-25 (Fatty Alcohols, Cetyl / Stearyl Alcohol), Cetyl Alcohol (Hexadecan-1-Ol and Palmityl Alcohol, obtained from Coconut and Palm Oil), Perfume (Fragrance), Dimethicone (Polydimethylsiloxane PDMS or Dimethylpolysiloxane), Carbomer (Polyacrylic Acid), Triethanolamine (Amine and a Triol), Sericin Extract (a natural Polymer produced by Silkworm), Camellia Extract (Tea Tree, Green Tea), Vitamin E Acetate (Tocopheryl Acetate), BHT (Butylated Hydroxytoluene), Disodium EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid, Water Soluble Acid), Xanthus Gum, Ginseng Extract (American Ginseng, Chinese ginseng, Korean Ginseng, Man-Root, Schinsent), Methylparaben (4-Hydroxybenzoic Acid with Methanol), Butylparaben (Butyl 4-Hydroxybenzoate), Ethylparaben (Ethyl Para-Hydroxybenzoate), Propylparaben (P-Hydroxybenzoic Acid), Phenoxyethanol (2-Phenoxyethan-1-Ol).
Ginseng Extract (American Ginseng, Chinese Ginseng, Korean Ginseng, Man-Root, Schinsent)
• Ginseng helps boost the circulation of the blood vessels in the skin which in turn makes the skin firmer reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
• Ginseng has energizing factors that assist in brightening and revitalizing the skins complexion.
• Ginseng contains Antioxidants.
• Ginseng is great for sensitive skin.
• Ginseng’s natural anti-inflammatory properties help quell redness and puffiness.
• Ginseng calms skin conditions such as Acne and Psoriasis.
Vitamin E Acetate (Tocopheryl Acetate)
• Promotes healthy skin by moisturizing and preventing wrinkles.
• Helps with wound healing.
• Reduces inflammation.
• Slows the progression of age-related macular degeneration.
Camellia Extract (Tea Tree, Green Tea)
• Tea Tree is great for the skins health it possesses anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and astringent properties.
• Camellia aids-in skin hydration and is beneficial for acne-prone skin.
Sericin Extract (a natural polymer produced by the Silkworm)
• Sericin is rich in proline which reactivates the production of Collagen fibers and restructures them.
• This Silkworm protein offers anti-wrinkle effects and increases skin elasticity.
• Sericin strengthens the skins barrier and prevents water loss, it also has moisturizing properties.
Dimethicone (Polydimethylsiloxane PDMS, Dimethylpolysiloxane)
• When applied to the skin Dimethicone creates a physical barrier to seal in hydration, keeping skin moisturized.
• “Dimethicone fills in fine lines and wrinkles,” says Jessie Cheung, MD, a board Certified Dermatologist.
• Dimethicone is noncomedogenic, meaning it won’t clog pores.
Glycerol Steerage (Glycerine, from animal fats and Plant Oils like Shea Butter or Coconut Oil)
• Treat many oily skin conditions, like acne, skin infections, wrinkles and fine lines.
• Increases skin hydration, relieves dryness and refreshes the skin’s surface.
Cetyl Alcohol (Hexadecan-1-Ol and Palmityl Alcohol, obtained from Coconut and Palm Oil)
• Cetyl Alcohol helps prevent creams from separating into oil and liquid. It helps to keep liquid and oil together so is known as an emulsifier.
• It also makes a product thicker and increases the product’s ability to foam.
Stearyl Alcohol (1-Octadecanol, Octadecyl Alcohol, obtained from Marine Oil)
• The fatty acids that make up Stearyl Alcohol create a barrier on the skin that effectively seals moisture in while keeping the air and other environmental elements out.
• Stearyl Alcohol softens and sooths the skin.
Ceteareth-25 (Fatty Alcohols, Cetyl / Stearyl Alcohol)
• Prevents excessive evaporation of water from the surface (an indirect moisturizing effect), which ensures softening and smoothing of the skin and hair.
• Reduces the drying effect of anionic surfactants, leaving the skins surface.
Ceteareth-6 (Cetearyl Alcohol, from Olive Oil)
• Ceteareth-6 quickly penetrates the skin to provide a deep hydration that has a light and non-greasy feel.
• It gives formulations good spreadability and is compatible over a broad pH range.
PEG 100 Steerages (Polyethylene Glycol)
• It strengths the skin’s moisture barrier by forming a thin fatty layer on the skin’s surface, which prevents moisture loss and increases overall hydration.
• PEG 100 Stearate gives the skin a softer feel.
Propylene Glycol (a Viscous, Colorless Liquid)
• Propylene Glycol helps you achieve two things you really want for your skin, hydration and smoothness.
• It is especially helpful ingredient if you’re constantly battling dryness, flaking or gnarly rough texture.